Dr. Cara Reimer MD, FRCPC
University of Saskatchewan
Anesthesiology, Queen's University
Thoracic Anesthesia, Toronto General Hospital
Academic and Clinical Interests:
- Thoracic Anesthesia
- Fluid Management
- Perioperative Renal Function
Works in Progress:
- Reimer C, McRae K, Slinger P. Postoperative renal dysfunction after lung resection surgery.
- Reimer C, Minkovich L, Slinger P, McRae K, McCluskey S. Use of the Vigileo monitoring system in esophagectomy: a pilot study.
- Granton J,Reimer C(Chapter Editors): Pulmonary Pharmacology in Principles and Practice of Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery (Editor Slinger, P)
- Slinger P,Reimer C(Chapter Editors): Patient Positioning and Perioperative Neurological Injuries in Principles and Practice of Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery (Editor Slinger, P)
- Seitz DP, Gruneir A, Gill SS,Reimer C, Austin P, Anderson G, Rochon P. Effects of Cholinesterase Inhibitors on Postoperative Outcomes of Older Adults with Dementia.